AT&T accelerates AI transformation and speed to market by up to 70% with H2O.ai

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. & DALLAS, November 17, 2022 — H2O.ai, a leader in AI Cloud, today released updates to the first-of-its-kind AI Feature Store, an integrated online storage and computing platform that provides scientific AT&T data in a unified and trusted source of reusable features that are the building blocks for machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI).

AT&T and H2O.ai co-created and rolled out the platform at AT&T’s Chief Data Office (CDO) and then at AT&T last year. AT&T estimates that the AI ​​Feature Store has improved speed to market by up to 70%.

“The Feature Store is an ideal platform for making our AI capabilities reusable and easily accessible to our data scientists and citizen developers alike, and has helped embed AI into the fabric of our business,” he said. andy marcosAT&T chief data officer.

The announcement was made during H2O World, H2O.ai’s flagship conference, at AT&T headquarters in Dallas, TX. The event featured world-class speakers including:

  • sri ambatiCEO and founder of H2O.ai
  • andy marcoschief data officer, AT&T
  • Mark AustinVice President of Data Science, AT&T
  • Jenny Steffenshy-vee
  • jeremy elsterChipotle Mexican Grill
  • sean ottoAES Corporation
  • and rubensteinPrinceton University
  • kash patelHackensack Meridian Health
  • karamjeet singhMasterCard
  • Jolene Huang, to sense
  • Fred GoldsteinResponsible Health, LLC
  • More than a dozen Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of the world’s top machine learning professionals and data scientists)

The fully managed AI Feature Store platform enables users to register, store, update, discover, use, and share within AT&T highly curated, validated, and model-ready real-time and historical features (attributes derived from raw data that predict an outcome as abandonment). , purchase probability, expected demand, etc.) collected from across AT&T.

Conventional wisdom is that data scientists and machine learning (ML) experts spend about 80% of their time generating, preparing, and labeling data. That leaves just 20% of your time for the important tasks of analyzing and interacting with data to solve real-world business problems. AI Feature Store changes that time breakdown.

In the first year of release, the jointly developed AI Feature Store addressed the complexity of data quality requirements by providing a central repository that connects information across disparate systems to bring together all of an organization’s data assets in a single place. The AI ​​Feature Store plays a key role in AI governance by ensuring that only the right people can access the right kind of data, and by taking care of sensitive data like PII or SPI with encryption, data masking, and other technologies.

“The external version we co-developed with H2O.ai can help other companies embark on their own AI transformations, even as the speed and complexity of the challenges they face accelerate,” said Markus. Speed-to-market acceleration gives AT&T some of the most advanced IA departments and CDOs in the country. H2O.ai awarded the team a first place during the conference, which highlighted their strong AI program.

“AI Feature Store is another way to fuel our drive to help large companies transform,” said Sri Ambati, CEO and founder of H2O.ai. “Our drive to enable transformation is at the core of our mission at H2O.ai: we are here to connect the world and democratize AI in all organizations so that it can have a positive impact on society.”

About H2O.ai

H2O.ai is the leading cloud AI company, with a mission to democratize AI and fuel an open AI movement around the world. They focus on extracting insights from structured and unstructured data like videos and documents with their award-winning products like Hydrogen Torch and Document AI. Clients use H2O AI Cloud to quickly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider for more than 20,000 global organizations, millions of data scientists and more than half of the Fortune 500 companies, including AT&T, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Citi, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente , Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever, Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA, and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but also strategic investors in the company. More than 30 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of the world’s top machine learning professionals and data scientists) are creators at H2O.ai. Strong AI for the good spirit to make the world a better place and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose. Join our movement on www.h2o.ai.


Source: H2O.ai

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *